When quick response is vital
Your direct way to us.
EDR | Duorail-Shuttle
The EXPERT-TÜNKERS Duorail-Shuttle is a further development of the Monorail-Shuttle and another compact conveying solution for the interlinked operation. It is designed to handle medium sized parts in the body-in-white production. The vertical stroke of the system is provided by standard EXPERT-TÜNKERS lift columns. For the synchronized, precise and smooth horizontal transport from station to station, the design utilizes standard electro-mechanical linear axes.
Advantages of the Duorail-Shuttle-System
- Optimized cycle times
- High durability, reduced maintenance
- System based on standardized components
- Economically favourable solution
Advantages of the vertical drive:
The vertical drive of the duroail-shuttle system is based on EXPERT-TÜNKERS standard lift columns.
- Durable and proven drive conept via cylindrical cam and cam follower
- Smooth and jerk-free movement
- Gentle part pickup at v= 0 m/s
- Optimized motion-profile according to VDI-Guidance No. 2143
- Reduced drive power required
- Precise positive locking in upper and lower cam end position.
Advantages of the horizontal drive
The horizontal drive of the duroail-shuttle system is based on standard electro-mechanical linear axes.
- High flexibility due to customizable station length
- Various transportation speeds due to servo-gearmotor
- High durability due to appropriate aluminum profile dimensions and integrated linear roller guidance
- Reduced maintenance due to lifetime lubricated rollers
- Welding-resistant coverage of transportation belt
- Audi Ingolstadt
- Audi Changchun (China)
- Audi San José Chiapa (Mexico)
- Seat Martorell (Spanien)
- Volkswagen Taubaté (Brasilien)
- Volkswagen Anchieta (Brasilien)